Hydrotherapy is a practice that goes back thousands of years, having been perfected over the years by continuous hot tub innovation. Hydrotherapy combines massage, buoyancy and heat to deliver truly a restorative and therapeutic experience. Hot tubs promote health and wellness hydrotherapy features like high-performance jets and advanced seat designs that help to reduce stress, improve sleep, ease muscle and joint pain, and more!
SPEED INJURY HEALING AND RECOVERY
Hydrotherapy is also used to help speed recovery from injuries and improve circulation. The patented high-volume, low-pressure jetting systems will deliver relaxing reflexology inside the tub that helps to:
- Reduce symptoms of muscle strains, sprains, and other injuries
- Improve blood circulation and flow
- Ease pain in your back, muscles, and joints
- Reduce symptoms of arthritis
- Restore range of motion and improve flexibility
- Calm the body and mind into a more relaxed state
A hot tub’s massage therapy seat is the best seat for stretching out for a full-body massage to relieve aches and pains in the neck, shoulders and back. The patented jets propel water in different swirling and pulsating ways to create a range of therapeutic massage styles.
THE PERFECT WAY TO RELAX AFTER A WORKOUT
Recreational sports and activities can be tough on your body. Even if you’re not an athlete, the daily grind can leave you with irritating aches and pains. There’s no better way to unwind and relax after a workout than by letting the warm water and jets massage your body from head to toe to relieve muscle and joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
THE HEALING BENEFITS OF ALTERNATIVE SPA THERAPIES
In addition to hydrotherapy, there are other restorative water therapies that can provide powerful health and wellness benefits:
- Reflexology: The foot jets in many of our models are ideal for the massaging foot work involved in Reflexology.
- Chromatherapy: In-spa lighting casts a spectrum of mood-enhancing shades.
- Watsu: The healing art of watsu ideally takes place in one of our large hot tubs.
To try out the feeling of jet-driven hydro-relaxation in a hot tub, visit our Victoria and Langford hot tub stores and bring your swimsuit.